My first attempt...
Today I tried something new... Frying mee hoon... Ya lor.... My whole life, x pernah fry mee hoon before... Something that I love eating....
So took matters to my hand.. haha! My clumsy fingers.. kkeke. I love this particular style that fren cooks wif some porker pork *every food stuff ard me revolves pork doesnt it... hey! I chinese ma....* some canned pork ler...
ANyways.... so i open it up... FULAUehhhhhhhhhh the amount of fat.... n the layer of oil.... *pengsans* scooped out the oil n throw lar... aiyoooooooooo I'M on diet lehsssssss, then cut out the fat away... wah by the time habis ... the remainder lean meat is like kicik miao oni....
So okayy lar... Dump the oil, garlic, meat, cabbage, mee hoon in... fry fry fry....
Tadahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
outcome: Dad was 1st guinea pig... he said ok. Dad ... everything oso ok one lar... Acid test came ... Mom... she said the meehoon no taste... *fail*... n mee hoon all berkecai..mebbe cos me fry too long. but credit for first try...
Wohohoho... ok la... gonna try another method again soon... hehe! see who da nex victim!!!!

1 Comments:
Aiks I fried mee hoon also U follow ah!! Got see mine or not??? Nice hor??? Makes U wanna eat rite?
Post a Comment
<< Home