black....
Hmmm... woke up tis morning,still felt very tired..
didn't know wat to wear... My fave green shirt still in the laundry basket.. eheh! Yah... hafn't been ironing ages. So went back to my cupboard, saw a orange baju, but I didn't like the material...
decided to try out this black coror baju, together wif black pants.. heee.. Look like me attending someone's funeral service liddat... CHOY CHOY CHOY....
But hoh... wat ppls say true wor... Does makes me look slimmer... heh! and... Dun feel gloomy now *since make me look slimmer ady...* heheheh!!!
Alamaks.. Later going out for lunch summore... wear all black.. Hope outside not hot lar. If not will be like sauna liddat....
----------------------------------
psst-- welcum home ANgie.....

1 Comments:
Thanks thanks!!! Glad i am back! My heart is whole again! I feel so love sick when i was away! Thanks Pammie... I love you very much too! Huggies!
Post a Comment
<< Home