ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

AHHHHHHHHH.... A post...

Tadahhh... This is written the following day, but cos I didn't post one on this date, I better lar hoh... kekekkeke!!!

My fave beverage in the morning currently is Milo tarak... eh... ish... Milo Tarik..... hahahaha

see? a bit gila dy.. Cos I just had my cup this morning *Thurs* . Luckily dun drink everyday.. lolx

Anyways,.....
Checked this out 3weeks ago, when I was making one pot at the pantry....

Then I figured... Eh... why dun i tarik it lar....

so I did... Fuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh more sedaps worrrrr.... Ok lar...

Thennnnn......... last week, realised that horr....
Got sediments one leh... brackkkkkkk braccckkk coror stuff stuck at the bottom of the mug....
So I usually dun gulp it down... It goes down the sink.

MAKES me wonder wat those 'good stuff' are... hmmmmmm

So from now on hor, my Milo Tarik will be tarik-ed, and then let it still for a while, and then pour it into a different mug n enjoy my morning cuppa..... Well, the taste is not as kauuuu kauuuu, but at least it's ... Healthier lar....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home