ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

where I go if I wan my beef noodles/wantan mee fix...

Got this bit of news....

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2006/9/10/nation/15390106&sec=nation

Aiyooooooooo

This stretch.... Usually before the Seremban toll... ALWAYS got accident mia.... I dun travel down to Seremban that often, but when I drive down to visit my out-laws, there's bound to be slow moving traffic at some point on the road one....

So far I think i've seen accidents involving like... 4-5cars in a pileup wan...

so... If you're heading down south, please make sure u dun drive too fast...
And if got accident, DON'T BE A BUSY BODY N SLOW DOWN N look... Not unless u want to go down n help.

dis anoder komuniti serbis....

my8cents

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home