ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Waheyyyyyyy....

TGIF!!!!!!

Gonna baliks soon ady, then remembered... aih... post for today belomz lagi hoh.. hahaha!

changed the password here, succeeded in remembering. Whee! usualli I'll still key in the old one... happened all the time in my email.... Do you all tend to forget? hehe!

was chatting wif a buddy. Aiyoooooooo she lost her voice liao. Kesian.... tonite must boil leong cha dy... for CT, AE and promise will send some to her.

wokie dokes. chiaoooozzzzz

Enjoy your weekend pals.
Hugss

1 Comments:

At Saturday, September 30, 2006 9:56:00 AM , Blogger Wennn said...

I also wan leung cha!! Daddy says U always boil so I told Di ya lor hor Pma never boil for me here ma!! Courier here la I also soon no voice la!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home