ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Friday, September 08, 2006

a tad of hospitality...?

I was over at a fren's place coupla weeks back. Hafn't met her in ages... Our friendship go wayyy back one.

So I ding-donged at her gate, got me in, and then we chit chat for about like... half hour. And then I was gone....

Just.like.that....
hmmmmm

No lah... I dun expect red-carpet reception.... 10 butlers waiting for me hand and foot la....

But then... No offer of a sip of h2o also mehhhhhhhh

she's one of the oddest frens I haf lor... Thank goodness can safely say 80% of my pals will make me sit and get me some water/juice/drink.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 12, 2006 1:23:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

he he :) If my youngest sis is not around, I will forget to offer drinks and all that also. ;D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home