ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

not much news ler...

I hafn't checked out reading the News for ages.... Just oni checked out this....

Nothing oso.. sighhhhh.

Haven't been that busy of late la. Work's okayyyy lar. A bit the sien this week to work... But wat to do, still haf to go opis right??>....

Some cousins are back from UK. Yippeee... Get to meet them later this week.
Also wanna try to catch Click -adam Sandler. Yah... I been saying that the past one month. Hope to go see it at the cinema.

Other than that, another cousin's been very encouraging...every day oso bug me ask if I got go to the gym. Well, Tonite I did... lolx.

Nitey frens!~!!!

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 20, 2006 8:13:00 AM , Blogger Wennn said...

Who came back fom UK? NOt me issit????? heheheheheheh.... How's ur back still got pain or not??? If pain sumore wanna go gym ah?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home