ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

nice weekend!

I actualli kinda liked this weekend....

Kinda slow.. n easy.. hmmm..... nice!

And i got to eat... and workout at the same time... wheeeee!!!! also did a bit of laundry n weeny housechores.

Went downtown KL for a class n a drive as well.. hmmm ... the roads hasn't changed that much la... but it was nice to do that after a long long time... the slow drive I mean....

mmmm.... gotta savour this momente....

Enjoy your Sunday evening folks!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home