ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Monday, September 11, 2006

news if u haven't gone check it out...

Here are today's write ups...

The NST had quite a bit of interesting stuff...

Spotlight on cyber infidelity....I found that to be amusing... I mean like... This is not mushrooming...it's kinda a thing that's been happening for like... say.. 7-10 years ?? since those berkurun kurun days when they had IRC/ICQ.... Well, of course these kinda things started even way before we could be on cyber space, where spouses were cheating on each other.... Now got things such as cyber infidellity.Who's to be the judge lah? if they're lonely or bored... sure look elsewhere wan la.....
Some other news....

Horse dies after race ... i'm like.. errr... wtf!!! ok... VERY NEWSWORTHY hoh.....one of the most accessed news.... *and I'm one of them who contributed to it.... ya ler.. haf to click there to get u the link ma....*

Of course the front page report was about this....waaaa... Lumayan wor the gaji of those tuition teachers... 10-15k... damn... shud've studied maths last time la.....



Star.. errmmm... OK ok nia ler.....

Who u gonna call....Emergency nombors.... Last time they had a campaign where they sang this line - sembilan, sembilan, empat -994 over n over again.... Me oso quite the confused... Eh... not 999 mehhh?? But then as u read one of the comments... some say they take like 10mins to answer... HALLOOOO? Emergency lar... .... TAKE 10mins ar.. got accident die ady. I might as well call my parents or frens.... hiyohhhhhhh...
ok ok...if u is to so konfused... read this artikel that explains which nombors to call...

Man offers to marry....HAM SAP Lou.... *salty old man...* SURE lar he wanna marry... Marry ady satisfy his cravings wor... summore they haf to perform wifely duties like.... cook, wash... bla bla bla.... wahhhhhhhhh... save a lot of money wor.....

If u wan more just click on NST/Star ok....

Just thought I'd take clippings....Over the weekend there were also these that were found to be newsworthy...

Oh yah... the supposedly WEDDING of the year was supposed to be Siti Nurhaliza n her Datuk K right??? Now got another couple wor... Datuk R... and his wife some Pahang royalty relative... dunno wat wat her name la.... Wah sai... spend like... RM 35million...read about it here.
Need to be so extravagant mehhhh???

News like this n this.... If only the Govt will pay more attention to its people's needs... and put up attractive benefits... I'm sure others will join in ....

Haaaa... ermmm.. I think nothing else dy lar...

Oh yah... It's the 5TH anniversary of Sept 11,
Go read about it in CNN lar...I malas go n read abt it... U sendri go n google it oso ken....

Nite.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home