ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Monday, September 25, 2006

missin' out

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh two days without being online worrrrr

I miss my blog.... I miss reading other ppl's blogs.... I miss reading my emails...I miss reading news online, I miss........ Doing the NST Sudoku online... ahahhahah!!!!

Dun get me wrong. Had a great nice time relaxing in Genting wif da family... and also knowing a new Swiss fren. *yup!* pals u'll read more on it in granny post.

But yearghhh.... Chapter 24 out dyyyyyyyy....... SISSSSSSSSS Why neva sms n tell me huhhhhh?? yau mou kau chor....

OK OK dun wan talk too much ady,. I got read that...

And den after that I haf to go n clean my bro's dog poo... grrrrrrrr!!!!! si beh irritating!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home