It's Thursday!!!
Hieeeeeeeeeeeee hieeeeeeeeeeeee
Ya lor... iz me... kakakaka!!!
Not a bad Thursday after all.... Lunch time sneaked some errands, got something for mom, did a favour for a fren, went to the gym for a class. Had a planned dinner so thought ok lar. Afternoon better go to the gym so I won't feel so guilty lar...
Late evening at work feel a bit like... waaaaaa... gonna fall asleep any minute. Went n cut fruits.. my fave sun melon that I bought 2weeks back at the pasar malam. Yup... two weeks back. FUUHHHHHHHHHH NICE!!!!!
tHEN..SKALI dinner appt cancelled. CIS... Potong stimsssss oni... quickly checked gym schedule... In d end.. dilly dally... Decided to skip lar. came back earlier, mom had cooked chicken rice. fuuhhh superb... BURP!
A bit the tired dy... hmmmm wonder why as I dun usualli zz this earli. kaka! mebbe cos eat full full ady.. haha!
Mebbe tonite I shud zzzz earli. The weather here in klang valley..A bit the humid hoh... grrrrrrr must sneak in and oinks in parents air con room ady.... tee hee!!!
Nite all....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home