It's Thursday!!!
Wa liaooooooooooo
This morning.........
this morning........
is so the nice to zzzzzzzz in bed worrrrrrrrrr
kekekkekekeke!!!!!
I slept quite early last night, I think slightly just after midnight. So the tired okay.... Sent sms to who oso forgot liao.. kaka!
Woke up ard 5.45... huh?? blink blink.....
started to drizzle outside dy....
YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! Turn off the fan and then bukak the windows big big....
Was deciding whether or not to go gym... keke! Abandoned the idea lar... It's wet n sloshy outside wor....
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz til 8am... wah... so nice to sleep. dammit... Why haf to get up and work worrrr.. kekekekek!!!!
Then ard 8.20, two frens sms-ed to say they're caught in the jam. I was like.. erk! nonono... dunw anna be caught in da jam.
Left oni ard 8.50, kewlllllllll
no jam ler... hahahah! heavy trafik yes, but moving.
phewwwwwww
Went to run some errands, and got some chinese pastry.. nyek nyek nyek! the chunnest in town lar their pork pies!
Then back into work. Since didn't get to the gym this morning, better go lunch time ler. Went for about 40mins nia... ya ler.. haf to get back to work no ?
Contemplating to go for another session at the gym.... hmmm... shud I? shud I not??keke!
Wokay lah.. go lar... jangan the malas...
Ta!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home