ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

It's Thursday!!!

Wheeee!!!!

It's thursday!!! It's thursday it's thursday it's thursday!!!!

wahahahha!!!

Gila siut dy me... hahaha!!! Why ??

got to do the third sudoku puzzle.... erk.. but notchet completed it la....
Then afterwards pop by to say hi to a fren, and then I went to the pasar malam.... was look see look see ard.... and shopping for the Sun melons *yellow melon... looks like honey dew but it's crisp n sweeter...* All of a sudden I saw someone... Stopped in my tracks ... walked away... sigh....
Sis was like asking Why I never kirim salams. hmmmm.... anoder time ler.....

Continued going to my fave rojaks stall... Fuuhhh... she was telling me story lar... hehe! Talked about her kids, family, some of the other hawkers...
Kinda miss chatting wif her, but was oredi late. Nex time pop by to talk to her again... lolx...

The purchase of the sun melons were gengggg.... I got 4bijik for like RM 10..... Compared to what I think was a rip off when I got one for RM 7.50 two weekends ago.... ok ok mom will be like... There she goes again... haahha!!!

Ok lar from now me just get from the pasar malam ler.. hehe!!!!

Nitey!!!


UPDATE: Thanks foodcrazee for the sms cheer in the morning... hugs
hope all goes well on Monday

4 Comments:

At Friday, September 08, 2006 10:42:00 PM , Blogger FooDcrazEE said...

y never mentioned i sms u ? lolz...i perasan

 
At Saturday, September 09, 2006 1:06:00 AM , Blogger PK said...

kaakka!!! Yeah hoh... aiks... ok ok ..... Upgraded...

Thanks for the sms cheer in the morning... hugs

 
At Saturday, September 09, 2006 12:14:00 PM , Blogger FooDcrazEE said...

MOn going for check up with wifey....worried...not good omen ler 9/11

 
At Saturday, September 09, 2006 12:21:00 PM , Blogger PK said...

yo yo!!! dun worri lar... 9/11 not happen here lei....

Enjoy yr weekend.

Cheers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home