ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

hullo!!!

guud morningggg!!!!!

It was raining so heavily yday even at 8pm. Kennot tahan, had to leave d office...
Zzzz-ed by 12.30 this morning, I got woken up by pesky mozzies... grrrr.. Got up, killed 2 of them. Yay!!! *sense of accomplishment!!* and then went back to zzz....

Ahhhhhhhhh bliss!!!! Just got up, got woken up by an sms, and then sis ketuk-ed my pintu... Went out oni realised that the sun's been up eons... laaaaa.. kekekekekek!!!!



OK Gotta go do the laundry ady, then haf brunch wif dear ole mommy, then lepak in Parade a while.

Cheers!!!

Birthday greetings goes to Pheebs, ASM, Mich G!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home