ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Daddy's bday dinner!!!

just got bekkkkkkk from Daddy's birthday dinner. Went to this Chinese restoran... yuckkkkkkkk the servis suxxxx big time lah. phooey!!!! we had this birthday noodle, and the set menu....
Instructed them to serve the noodle first, but they went ahead to serve us the four season, and the soup. bleagh....

mom had this very pissed off look... cos reminded them to serve the noodle first. like 3-4 times ok.

thinking of complaining to them liao....


Company was great lar... just da family n one couple - parents friends.
take Dad to another place some other time.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDYYYYYYYYYYYYY

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 27, 2006 11:12:00 PM , Blogger Wennn said...

Wah saw the pics in Shawn's blog tat U guys took in Genting!! wish I am there too!!! Did Daddy receive my sms? I sms him on his bday becoz I was working and I din hv time to call and when wan to call the time difference la.. So I sms him lor!! Did he get it or not?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home