ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

yalor....

Yah... I know ler... I hafn't been blogging.....

Kepada semua kengkawan who haf been checking out my8cents the past coupla days,
sorry ye..... mintak ampun beribu ribu lemon....

Just been too busy lor...

Sunday it was a mega shopping in KLCC... 6hours. gila... Thankfully we did make pitstops... what wif Dad tagging along, so haf to make sure that he isnt' bored or tired....
Had lunch at the food court.food was good.

Got meself 3blouses, 1pair of sport shoes and some minor stuff.

broke ady... lolx...

Monday it was back to work...*groan* So looking forward to take a coupla days off.... see when nia...

Sekian!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home