ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

to market to market...

It's been a while since I went to the market... The busiest place mornings...

Long long time ago mom would drag me n siblings to the market.... A bit the dirty n wet and all, but now it all seems interesting to me.

Last weekend it was my turn to drag my parents to the market. hahaha! *I'm SO turning into a see lai material..dang...*
We went down to the market smack in the middle of KL... I think it's called Pasar Bukit Bintang or sumfin liddat.

I'd gone wif some mates to haf 'roti bakar' there before n thought... Why not go again another time and try the food there... seems like it's got hordes of people...Where hordes of people are, the food must be good....

Mom was a bit apprehensive....
I warned her that ALL that I've had before was the tea n the crispy popiah....

She was complaining hot lar... packed lah...
Like... HELLOOOO... IT'S MARKET LAH... Expect to haf aircon n like onli a handful of ppls mehhh??
Dad was the easiest... he just tagged along lah... haha!

After that we got some fruits (oranges, Pakistani mangoes...W00T!!!, banana,cherries) and baliks.

So... that was the adventure, brought to you by my8cents.... heheheh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home