ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

pheww!!!

Finished wrapping another present. I'm NEVER good at that... unless that thing comes in a square box.

There was a year... during Christmas time I decided to get some friends gifts... There were not many... About 20+ people, but different different items. My goshhhh.... It took me like 4hours...solid... *I never curik tulang k...* to wrap the whole bag of goodies....Pengsans man....

I resolved not to ever ever contemplate to get something without a square box.. haha!

luckily this time ... ok la.... phewwwww

Okie dokey...gotta go... Gonna catch Broadway Ah Beng tonite. Yippeeeeeeeee wheeeeeeee!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home