ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Friday, July 14, 2006

nothing much

This week... wheezed past liddat.. hmmm...

Survived a week without the gym... Wonder if gain weight or not lehz.... But then the most things that I've eaten is tung fun n soup... hmmmmm...

This weekend think I wanna grab my parents n go to the Sentul Koi Pond lar... seen so many nice pics of it... beh tahan liao....
There's still the durian buffet at Armada Hotel which I'm still thinking... Not so keen, just wanna sibuks... lol....

K Lar.. sekian oni... Chiao.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home