My funeral
Coupla weeks ago, I had this chat wif mom about my own funeral....
Told her that I didn't want any mumbo jumbo monks chanting all night.... Imagine lar.... People coming n then sitting around n chit chat while monks chant.... erk,.....
I didn't want any boring Christian hymms being sung....
Imagine lah.. sing songs like.... Auld lang syne... Aiyoh... put peoples to sleep nia.... Don't want those pastor coming to give those boring sermons bla bla bla....
I don't want any rites lah... C'mon... Let's be sensible.... I'm dead, and the only sure way to know whether or not I end up in Heaven or Hell is if you are in the same place. Duh....
So why bother lah? Just send it to the crematorium and then ... do ler watever, either use it as fertiliser for your plants or watever... *ehhh a lot of vitamins wan lehz... kah kah kah*
Watever that's left here... My clothings/books/CDs...prolly be given to frens who want it. Money.. hmmm.. not much money, but its onli sensible if it goes to parents/siblings right.....?
If I'm gone, Shud be a happy occasion ma.... lolx....No one to irritate u all, no BGY hogging and zig zagging the road, no HYPER mode *apparently I get this back very often... Yo! why you so hyper/chirpy one...sighz*.It shud be a gathering of sorts... Just last week we were having this breakfast and Dad said one whole pig cost ard about RM 600... Wahhh... expensip hoh... Forget the whole pig.. V do some catering...Maybe we get some siu yuk, some fried noodles... Some veg, chicken dish...Fruits...
Wat say you all..... ??

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home