ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

It's Thursday!!!

GOOD MORNING!!!!!

Hiya frens!!!!

Watta nice weather to oinks in ler... So the wan to sleep worrrrrrrrrr... huargghhhh!!!!!

It's weird, despite the fact that last night I slept like a cow... Without the aid of any medicine... geng or not ??
I went home feeling veri duh... had this bad headache summore.... ugh... Reached home, crashed on d bed for an hour, woke up still feeling like being pounded... Then had to take some dinner. then crashed back to bed til about 12. Woke up being sweaty n all... shite. Thought got cold sweat/fever... eh... Dun haf wor, Phew!!!! *no nid to take panadol...*
Checked... My aunt sabo the fan dy. $#*!&=#+
kennot tahan lehz, the hot humid night air... Jumped out of bed... and then went for a warm shower *eh crazy arrr so late dy take cold water meh.... catch cold worst...*


Dig dig dig for some food cos wuz hungry *DIE lar if keep eating like this... no more thoughts of freezing the gym membership for another month...*

Everything gone......

Ard that time a pal called me up. I was like.. hullo ????
Then she like... OI.... SLEEPING kah?
No.... slept, then just showered. Going back to sleep again in a bit. Why ?
PIG!!! Eh come we go out for a drink....
errrr.. so late dy wor...
A while nia....

Ok lar since I'm super hungry... went.. Had 2 litres of fresh orange juice cos can feel like Inid the dose of Vit C.

After that we popped by a pal's place, they chit chatted, I was like... no way Jose, I nid my sleep... Slept at the couch. Came back, continued sleeping.

I dunno if it's lethargicness or the accumulation from sleepless nights man... All I wanted wuz my bed... sei lor like this... everynight.. haha!

Woke up again at like 5am... felt a bit irritated cos of the many interruptions.

And then again at 7.40 to go to work. Wah when I woke up I was like... Wahhhhhhh cloudy weatherrrrrrr... supah nice wo.......

*jeles my sis being the only one still sleeping at that time....* BAH!

Dragged myself out of bed la wat else.....Showered,changed n drove to work...

WEIIIIIIII WEATHER DAMN NICE TO BE IN BED weiiiiiiii.....wif thick blanket n pillows.... waaaa.... hehe!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home