ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

It's Thursday!!!

Yesterday evening was good, this morning I woke up feeling horny ...*censored....* Ehhhhhhh no lahhhhh puhleese......

After work took a drive down to OUG. Yup yup... I went to pick a gal pal from Puchong and we decided to take a drive over there.... I went last week and was impressed at the development.. They now haf two rows of shophouses there and spanking new houses....

So I was driving past that place, and then I saw a corner shop stating Ipoh Taugeh Ayam... Ehhh?? pondering whether this place is the one my colleague mentioned to me two months back. Back then he was super excited he found this ipoh chicken rice place. When he described it, I was like so the blur. Padan muka lah hafn't been exploring....

So yesterday when pal mentioned that they were building an elevated highway, I called colleague up immediately to enquire about the chicken rice. Basket.... he didn't pick up the phone. haihsssss... Ok lah we decided anyhow to check that place up. First thing I saw was... eh the place clean lah... not dirty murky shop house. THEN I saw the porker pork balls... MMMmmmmm ok sit down...We're having makan here.. heeehehe!!!

Wokie... off for a late lunch. Enjoy ur Thursday friends!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home