ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

It's Thursday!!!

Yay yay yayyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Yesterday evening was nice... I got to haf a shower before joining a dear dear fren and one of his fren for Broadway Ah Beng. The show was good. I enjoyed it....Only slip ups was it's too fast and I couldn't understand some of his Hokkien.Another thing was... I was out wif two non-Hokkien speaking flers... hiyoh....so had to catch wat he said and translate it.

Yayyyyy!!! Portugal has gone home... Balik kampungs.... Not like I give a damn about the World Cup...lolx...
So.. it's France vs Italy... hmmmmm... My pick'd be France ler... must be on the same team as me bro.... haha. He n a pal of his were watching that match last nite.. I couldn't be bothered... Was in la-la land liao....

They're playing Wimby finals this Sunday as well. Haven't followed that as well. Wonder who'll lift the championship this year....

Been up since 5something this morning...toss n turn. suprisingly still alive. kah kah ...tonite I shud be snoozing like a big gorilla during hibernation... see ler how.....

Wheeeeeeee!!! Tonite... wanna haf soupy soup n tung fun... weirdo...the craving for tung fun's still there!

1 Comments:

At Friday, July 14, 2006 12:13:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry lah. we Flers who do not speak Hokkien do appreciate those who do :-)
B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home