Good morning!!
Halloooooooooooooo!!!! Woke up feeling like.. bleaghhh!!! Last night's weather is like sooooooo HOT laaaaaaaa... and so much mozzies... urghhhh!!! #*$&!$^#!!! so heppi I got to kill two of them juicy ones... pest!
Went for anoder karaoke session wif some mates last night. the food was like... ermm.. not as nice as the last time. Nevertheless enjoyed the company.
Yesterday and today, been having this baddd headache. Must be due to the stress at work. yeargh! nid some food... Off to lunch in a bit..... Cheerio!

4 Comments:
Ya lorr, it's very hot here oso.... the hottest summer I've ever experienced since I've been here. It feels like I'm in Malaysian weather. Weird!
Yes admit it is very hot... hey neway karaoke at times square isnt bad u know... the buffet spread is very nice and cheap as well... one day we go k?
ruzi: ya lar... U're in the Msian part... Haha! no haze for u... Good!!!
angie: ya kar? Neway good arr ? wat they haf in the buffet there ? OK OK v go one day.... Ish... so many places we suppose go together gether... Itu Yuen steamboat oso notchet... haihs.....
They got oyster and mussels too... very sedap lor... eat all u wan so actually go eat onli... not sing hahaha... aih... we shld plan la...
Post a Comment
<< Home