ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Good day!!!

good morning.
yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Yup yup!!!! Just got OUT of bed not too long ago. Laze super 9 9 lah. It's weekend la....

I achelli got up ard 7.40am, some pal sms me... I was like... Crazy woman...Off today but up so earli liao... read and went back to sleep. 8am, my tummy was feeling funny. bleagh..the feeling of somethings gotta come out, but nothing ... that kind...

Then around 9, got up but then hoh... didn't wanna call the boss, he came back later travelling, so I thought of calilng him later... had to organise some stuff.
10, called him up. Phew... bangun dy, then I arranged the stuff, and then went back to nap. catching up on all the lost zzzzzzzz.....

around 1something, some idiot pal called. He wanted to meet up for lunch. Bah! told him go main jauh jauh la... I wanna sleep....

End of the story, evening glory....

Go down carik somestuff... super hngry....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home