foible ?
Very Long never do this liao. I hafn't played the game text twist in two-three weeks dy, but then suddenly this word foible popped up in my head. I hafn't used this word before but haf read somewhere ... (otherwise ... u think I simply conjure it up mehh?? hehe!)
Well, here it is....
from Dictionary.com
1. A minor weakness or failing of character.
2. The weaker section of a sword blade, from the middle to the tip.
Onelook.com
noun: the weaker part of a sword's blade from the forte to the tip
noun: a behavioral attribute that is distinctive and peculiar to an individual
hmmmmmmm when I thought searched in Dictionary.com, I thought to myself... Huh? wtf is that word lah?? weakness... hmmm isn't that the same as calling someone feeble?.... Tadah.... Found this definition in the plain text dictionary...
Foible
(a.) Weak; feeble.
(n.) A moral weakness; a failing; a weak point; a frailty.
(n.) The half of a sword blade or foil blade nearest the point; -- opposed to forte.
absolutly no idea wat the half of a sword opposed to the forte mean... aiyahhh too complixated lahhhhhhhh

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home