ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Yesterday....

Yesterday........
All my troubles seemed so far away,


ehhhhhhhh *snaps bek to reality....
Where were we ??

Oh yah... Yesterday.....
Wasn't a very good day at work. Kena-ed from da boss and so felt like quitting lah....

Survived through the day.

Mom called to ask if I was joining cuzzie and her family as they fly back to London... I thought... Hey why not.. not often we get to see them...

Wasn't disappointed. Had dinner at this place call Old Siam on Tengkat Tung Shin. those old old colonial house now converted to restaurants who want to give it a rustic feel!!!!

I was hungry by the time I got there, just ate watever that left the first round.... Yay yay (bandaraya ma...) and then we had summore pandan fried chicken and some other snacks. The food wasn't super duper extraordinary... (waddya expect... U're smack in the middle of KL town, and the price is like sky high....)
One plate of kangkung cost RM 9.90... with that amount, can feed one whole kampung lah... sighhh....but ok lar.. the cook didn't ruin it.

After dinner went up that road onto Jalan Alor. round the bend... SMACK! dried meat EVERYwhere... Long yuk/bak kua..... yup... There were like so many stalls..... after buying her last round of sweets n wat nots for her frens back home, we began to walk back to their hotel. Wah lauuuuuuuuuuu spotted a durian stall.... *wag wag wag...*

Turns out cuzzie oso a durian fan. So... Yayyyyy we had two bijik of the king of fruits *gosh I hope my future partner loves that.. lolx* and then went back to the hotel lah.... Chit chatted for a bit, then haf to come home dy, haf to work the nex day no ???

Was a nice evening wif family....

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 21, 2006 11:15:00 AM , Blogger FooDcrazEE said...

now Durian season meh ?

 
At Wednesday, June 21, 2006 6:35:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh u dunno meh..now durian where got season one...genetically modified seeds..hah..all yr round one..wahhhh like i know liddat..hehe..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home