World Cup...
YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!! It's the end of the World Cup... By nex weekend..... Life resumes....
Yayyyy!!!
Cheh... Not like I'm a football fanatic oso.. I still haf not lasted watching one whole match this 2006 world cup... nyek nyek nyek...
But... Faster lar... Then I can watch tv whenever I want dy... No nid to ... 9pm.... Blah... Either go to your room/kitchen/use the comp when there's a match on n Dad n bro wants to watch it....
No nid to sit at the OVER crowded mamak wif BIG screens and smokers... Bloody hell.... *so much noise they make...*
No nid to sit in the coffee shop during lunch time n overhear the nex table of guys tokking ball oni.
ahhhhhhh... Can't wait ... One more week nia.. Yayyyyy!!!!
OK la ok la... I won't be so bad la... I think I'll try to sit n watch clips of the France-Brazil/Engrand-Portugal/Germany-Argentina and.. errr... Italy-Ukraine (huh? Ukraine arrrr... errr... ok scrape this quarter final match....)
wah... Brazil-France ar... emm... I pick.. Brazil ler....
England-Portugal... If England play until so cacat like the earlier game, then I pick Portugal....
Germany-Argentina ... hmmm... tough wor.. Germans are playing on home ground....Argentinians I heard very swift... hmmm... Wait.. I go toss the coin first....
Italy-Ukraine ... not plannig to watch. dunno dun care.....
Who I think will play in the final ar... emm... wait la... now oni quarter final wo...

1 Comments:
Yo yo yo!
Just got back from London, England yesterday. Saw Take That in concert and they were AWESOMEEE! Jason is as HOT as ever!
I'm just catching up on your blog here. One week tak log on mah.
PS - Football craze in London was crazee man! Me, I couldn't be bothered as I'm not a fan. Meh.
Post a Comment
<< Home