ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Friday, June 02, 2006

taaaaa

another hour...can blah liao....
Wah... kenot wait to cabuts lah. Been a long long week.

Tomolo is cuzzie's dinner, then we can officially haf eating sprees... Wheeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Enjoy ur weekend!!!! Those who need to work tomolo (Agung's birthday)... ermmmmm I hope ur office will compensate you in watever way lar ok....

CHiaooooooooooooo

3 Comments:

At Saturday, June 03, 2006 9:55:00 AM , Blogger darthvadai said...

i had friday off

heaven

 
At Saturday, June 03, 2006 10:28:00 AM , Blogger FooDcrazEE said...

leavng for hols tomorrow. 5 days direct, Makan sakan ler...

 
At Sunday, June 04, 2006 12:23:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

nasib baik tak yah kerja...phewww...but but...sunday...haihsss

 

Post a Comment

<< Home