ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

smiaooooo

I-SO-SMELL-LIKE-JAGUNG...................


23/6
O.K........
Lemme explain....
When I wrote that first line coupla days ago...


Wah... the container that I took out dun haf lid ma, so haf to just put a tissue paper on top and bring it to work lar....

On the way... imagine being stuck in the car wif the jagung.... sighhhhhhhhhhh
So wanted to eat it after being in the car 5mins, but how to do so.. messy wan wor...

After a while... Muak dy smell it.. ahahahahahha!!!!

Ok, so reached office dy, ngap *hehe... ngap...* one of the jagung la... Since so poor thing... staring at me nia....

UUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Taste so... horribel one ?? not like thatday .........

Called mom n komplennnnnnnnnn
hahaahha!!!!

*note: do not take rancid jagung that is not so fresh.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home