ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

my obsession wif zhang dis year...

I'm not realli a big fan of glutinous rice (pulut)
The nyonyas seem to like to make it... siao people... But hoh... the way they do it is teh nice lar....

Mom loves to get those nyonya kuihs... fulamaksss Is teh bestttttt I love the angku and the nyonya zhang ler....

This year... Dunno why I so the love to eat the zhang (glutinous rice dumplings)
Suddenly got craving for it wor. since Mom wasn't gonna be doing the nyonya ones, I asked a pal's mom if she could get some nyonya zhang for me.... Turns out we were super duper late for it....(haf to put reminder... Nex year must place oder...)... only got 2. Thankfully i had one the same night I collected it... The other was walloped by my sis. There goes my ration.....

So I got no choice but to get from pasar malam ler..... Somehow sis kinda had a hunch... Either that or she tasted some somewhere n decided to get some home.... Ok ok lar.... I dun care dy whether it's bak (porker pork) zhang or nyonya zhang... whack oni......

Too bad....
No home made ones for me this year... bleaghhhhhhhhh

Nemind... can't wait to pester mom to make some of the inti (fillings) for the nyonya zhang... then we can substitute it,eat it w rice or bread n cucumber.. Nyumsssssssssssss *salivate*

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 20, 2006 1:58:00 PM , Blogger Angie Siew said...

I also love zhang... Ant's mum made a lot... love it... taste so delicious like how my mum made it... Mum cant made it cos grandpa passed away... so thank God Ant's mum did it... super yummy ler... I ate too much until i MC for 2 days... tummy malfunction

 

Post a Comment

<< Home