more than 24hour hiatus
Helloooooooooo bloggy!!!!!
Hellooooooooooooo friends!!!!
Ahhhhhhhhh just had my shower... Sniff... mmmmmmmm smiaooooooooo so nice!!!
Yesterday was just a realli realli badddd day... I seemed to almost want to explode and had this heavy depression mode set over me.
So sorry to Eve who kena-ed.... Sorry babe! love u long long time!
Am so glad to hear from two frens. One was a pal I got to know while working together for a conference last year. Was good to hear her chirpy voice and she went bla bla bla bla bla.. lol... I was going.. Uh huhh... uh huhh... ohhhh yah... uh hmmm.. Yah... *aiyoh I wasn't ignoring her ler... I was listening intently, whilst trying me best to focus getting some docs done.
Then it was lunch time. As usual, my lunch times these days are so super duper late. Gone are the days when I can go off to lunch at 12.30, and food will still be aplenty...Today, for some strange reasons, EVERYBODY came to my office area and whacked the chap farn. Buggers! By 1.20 it was gone... So got no choice ler... chiken lice...tapaued it. On the way on LDP smack on a Tuesday lunch time.... Traffic jam... #$#$^&*&.... urghhhhhh!!!!!!ymkc arrrrr
fiddled my fingers on the steering wheel.... Kennot even eat cos there's no traffic light. Ok lah... la dee da....
THen... A darling called......
Thanks dear vadai for calling to find out
*ok ok dun get too carried away... lol*
NOW ... Will you please stop that diet of yours ?? wtf! dowan to haf lunch cos wan to be leng chai wor...
work ended like 6.50pm. Yau mou kau chor... Stilll got life arrr like this? bleagh... Popped into the gym. fulamak the class is so damn packed.... potong stim oni wanna do.... the amateur in front of me... bah!!! nex time blacklist her.. dun stand near her....
Managed to sweat though, then came out... phwoarrr... got a box of layered cake...someone got it from Indon...Was shoved to my face. wat else... grab lar... Wanna waste goodies meh... oughta be joking.*eek...the calories... kakakaka*
mental note to self - tomolo better go workout 9 9....
To cap the day... been having this craving for soup tung fun (glass noodles), but unfortunately I was like 25km away from my fave shop in Uptown area, so I decided to pop into this chinese shop and ordered the tung fun soup. ok lar... veri the normal nia, but satisfied my craving of tung fun.
Went home, there was soup wif mushrooms... Ahhhhh.. nyums... I dunno if I'm into soups.... or tung fun... Had some n then the shower n here I am.
Haffa great Wednesday. It's da mid of da week dy.....

4 Comments:
stressed out ? why ler...kesian dia...learn how to relax lar...like me...stress only go makan...chuckle ! kinda stress now too and what else...chiak but lazy to take picture..so not blogging till later.
Haha... pam u r so cute!!! Hey where u ate that glass noodle!!! now u r making me hungry... going to gym again today... got chance we eat together ya... huggies!
No wories gorgeous and I know you would do the same for me
Dun slurp banyak banyak...
take care gorgeous
foodcrazee:stress lah. I usualli dun get into that mode, that's why yesterday two phone calls n the noodle kau tim dy lar... so easy peasy hoh? eh make sure take summore food pics for us to drool.and tell me when u're back nex....
Angie: ya ler.. when i called u yday I was at this place to makan lor. Nothing fancy schmancy lar...just wanted some soup n tung fun.
vadai:I WANT TO slurpppppppsssssss wor.... kennot ar... ?? Slurpp... nyum nyummm like eat the noodles liddat *innocent look* hahahahahah roflmaoxx
Post a Comment
<< Home