ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Lurve my sistah

Just got back from my massage session... Was tehhhhhhhh good lar... got rid of most of my knots n the lady that did the massage paid careful attention to my leg. ...
Ta paued some food, then sis was like... Ehh u dun get a shock at ur room... Walked in... She changed the position of me bed.........

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh nice worrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr LOVE HERRRRRRRRRRRRR
I came out n huggged n kissssed her!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (who wan who wan??? just the hugs ok....)

MUAKS MUAKS MUAKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE u long long time sis!!!!

2 Comments:

At Thursday, June 15, 2006 11:59:00 AM , Blogger FooDcrazEE said...

hehehehe. Welcome back and the hugz i need.

 
At Thursday, June 15, 2006 1:30:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

haihsss..ur room oso nid ur sis to chap for u..got face anot?..but it was nice of her la hoh?..hehe..lap her oso long long time..eh , no..i m not suppose to choi her one...ok , i tarik balikss...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home