ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Friday, June 09, 2006

knn.... server shut down wor..

Beladi... Tis morning thought... Ehhhhh come online and belog lah... hoh? But then... Come into the blogspot websait oni.. got notis say server busy transferring databases wor....Sorri for the inconvenience caused...
Yau mou kau chor arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.................sienssssssss

Ok lah... lemme go bek to work first.. Bz lahhhhhhhhhhh today.. I pen my thoughts later ok?

Lurve ya guys!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home