ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

is the no good!!

Good morninggggggggg

Yeowchhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
I know... I hafn't been updating my blog lately... Haf been too darn busy lar. I will try to update as much as I can ok???

Dun feel good lah today. Last night went for Body combat n sprained my right ankle. Basket.... $#&!^$*# smack in the middle of the class... that was onli half an hour into it.sheesh!
so....
went out of the class lar... Summore want to sit in there mehhhh ???

Came out to the seating area, the instructor was soooooooo schweet, brought me the deep heat stuff. ok lar put some... THen was warned not to touch water just in case it will swell up. Ok lar.. I dowan swelling, so didn't lor, went to Bumbu Bali cos my cuzzies were there, ate, and then came back and rested lah.Realised that my back was painful oso...when I fell fwd. Basket... ughhh so lied down lor.

Woke up everytime I had to change position. bedebah tul.....

Got up this morning, kennot go work lar. Sis and cuzzie was like... teasing me ler, cos earlier the week mom sprained her leg, so I teman her. Yah right... VERI FUNNY!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA Blehhhhh

just got too many things to do at work lah. if I can help it...see lah... later wanna go to office lah....

Chiao!!!!

2 Comments:

At Thursday, June 15, 2006 1:31:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

tu la.....tarak jaga betui betui...hope the acustop n synflex worked ler...nanti bagi jab kang...hehe

 
At Friday, June 16, 2006 7:33:00 PM , Blogger PK said...

eve: Errrrr... must jab arr???
Errr... like tis... Ok dy...hahahahah!!!! Yeah right. I just haf to hope n pray no traffic jam on the way bek. bleaghhhh!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home