Today.... I thought of U
got this from babe, my dear dear pal over the weekend.....
Last nite I dreamt of u,
dis morning my 1st thought was u,
I thought of u whole day today..
I think I luv u...
2morrow I'll think of v,
then w, x, y & z...
hehe..
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW So sweet hoh?? Forwarded to some fren,
and vadai's reply... :
No no stay wif u. Dun 1 v. Pls pls juz another day of u.
Hahahahahah!!!
So then I thought.l.... ok lar... I will fulfill his request lor... Since he's such a sweet chap....So the next morning I sent this message....
dis morning my 1st thought was u again,
I been thinking of u whole day today..
I think I luv u more and more...
2morrow I'll skip v,
then on to w, x, y & z... hehe..
Heehheheeheheh

1 Comments:
Hahaha no wonderla... Vadai was sending me this... i was laughing... and he disturbed my beauty sleep!!! he woke me up with this sms!
Post a Comment
<< Home