Thursday... but no time lehz..
HI HII!!!!! Sorry lerrr been too darn busy at work to update... Realli realli wan.... bleagh.... Now wat time liao.... 1.30 and still no lunch yet. Bah! HUmbug!
Anyways, the Ipoh and Genting eating spree was fun lar... Bestttest was.. I came back on Tuesday worried that I've gained weight. Mati lah.... took so long to lose a bit of weight, 5days kau tim everything....
But... No wor.... weight still the same.... Yayyyyyyyyyyyy yayyyyy *hop hop hop hop!!!!* hahahahah!!!
And then.... Lost 1/2kg yesterday cos had food poisoning. Whole day kat the toilet diarrhea and vomiting. Ok wert hoh.... like this... no nid to eat wat appetite suppressant or diet pills... hahahahahha!!!!!
Ok lar ok lar... I'm just joking. I dowan to be sitting in the toilet the whole time oso... THINK I got nothing to do mehhhh??
Ok lar... mamm mamm time lu... one whole day yday just had half a bowl of
Enjoy your Thursday. Hugsssssssss

6 Comments:
aiks ! what happen ? is it Chuan Kie ? hope not....
Hope you're feeling better by now.
I'll be off to Sacramento for a dance performance at the Pacific Rim Festival this weekend. about 7 hours bus ride... bleagh!
Have a great weekend!
Chuan Kie ler tu....where else la..nasib baik aku tak tertipu , sum more ask me to go join u all..cheh..hahahha..errr...so , does tat mean next time we go there feree ke the food?..lol..
haihss , this kinda weight loss kenot tahan long one la..sekelip mata n u'll gain it all bek one..caya tak?..soli , burst ur bubble liao..
foodcrazee: Hi dear... No not Chuan Kie lar..It was the mamak food.
Ruzi: Haffa blast in Sacramento!!! WOOT!!!
eve: aiyer.. so teruks leh.... Not Chuan Kie lah... haha! Foodcrazee's the best... so nice to rekomen me places to go makan. I lurve him... muacks.... hehe!
aiks! when did i recommend u makan place ,eve ?
Post a Comment
<< Home