ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Now wat time dy... urghhh

OK IT'S NOw time to baliks lar.... #%^$%&$^ so late dy... arghhh No chance to go n see my dearly beloved AE. Nemind lar will see her tomorrow.

Been super duper busy lar.... So darn sorry for not updating my blog wif the Ipoh/Genting stories... hmmmmm anyways, not much readers here also.. those who pop by wud've known dy...or like Ruzi's gonna be away in Sacramento, so I can actualli just post those cerita on Sunday evening... lolx.

Anyways, clock's ticking. I bettah go. ENJOY YOUR weekend homies!!!

Hugsssssssssssssssss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home