ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

my8cents takes u to .... Jalan Abang Haji Openg...

Wuz chatting wif a pal, then she wanted to go to some obscure place in Taman Tun tomorrow..... so called to ask for directions to a place and then asked me how to get there..

pal: The person said ... near some housing area one....
me: jalan wat???
me: HALLOOOOOOOOO PRACTICALLY THE whole of Taman Tun is housing area lar......
pal: U know or not???
pal: Jalan Abang Haji Openg
me: Ohhhhhhhhh OK... I roughly know where it is.....
me: heard the road name before.... near the Kiara Park one, One row of shop houses oni...
pal: Yaya...that's the one.... The person said, go in thru Pizza Hut, go strait in, then there's a left turn....
me: Yah... it's near the mosque ler....
me: After all the traffic light,
me: Pass the mosque on your right
pal: Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Ting ting ting.... GENG ONOT???? Whoopiiiiiii..../ninja



Anoder komuniti serbis ... brought to you by...


my8cents
25th May update: eheh!!! Sorri sorri... Turns out I was wrong.That's the price I pay for not going to walk up Kiara slope... (cheh!!! I so dread it...think I beria-ia wanna go meh... Last time kena slave driven ma)
Anyways, smack in the middle of nowhere, there's this Wisma W.I.M on Jalan Abang Haji Openg.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, May 25, 2006 5:01:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY , we made it.....found tat stoopid place finally....tenkiu so much for being the drebar..hehe..n sorry for the "post traumatic incident"....hiyohhh...dem teruks la u...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home