It's Thursday!!!
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I know!!!! I know is the damn late ady.... But ... what to do lar... No nid work mehhh??? After work ard 6.45, stepped out of office, HEAVY DOWNPOUR.... Ughhh!!!! Nemind lar... haf to leave anyways,..... dinner wif family... and CUZ WEN is bek... WHoopi!!!!! wheeeeeeeeeee
ok lar... slogged through the LDP and then a short stretch on the Federal highway took me nearly and hour. Pengsan gila babi man.... But the food n company was good lar... Dunno why super hungry. Whacked one huge plate of rice (pig!)
After dinner, went out to see, still heavy rain... So we karaokay-ed a bit, then baliks lar ard 10.20, earli hoh... ahhaha! yeah right.....
So Here I am lar.... It's nice to haf cuz Wen back again.... Yay yay yay!
Ok lah... blah... go n kepo a bit then oinks time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home