ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Friday, May 19, 2006

If I were a home maker....

I was just thinking about it..... Two weekends ago, Ma brought over shepherd's pie and a tray of freshly baked banana cake.. *DROOL!!!*

was like thinking... Wah sai.. if I'm a homemaker... I wud suck at it lah.....

I can't bake... *only thing I've chucked into the oven is casserole dishes... press the reheat button.... Oh and a year ago it's was the baked dory fish fillet recipe that I got from Queer Eye for the Straight Guy... that's about it.....*
I wish I could bake my fave.... Banana muffins... oh my gosh.... droollllll

I can't cook ler.... *yah.. despite my Pam can cook feature in foodyumz, that's like so simple diish ok....oil,garlic,meat,sauce... Tadahhhhhhh... lolx...

That's not onli it wor.... Ironing.... wahhhhhhh SUXXXX man... Imagine... iron for the hubby...iron the kids uniforms... dresses/pants.... Bluerk....

I'd be content wif my dream being shipped off to the Carribbean islands ... foam bath and massages by the guys there....
wah..... hehehhehehe!!!!

2 Comments:

At Saturday, May 20, 2006 2:09:00 PM , Blogger FooDcrazEE said...

hmm...wonder if u guys sponsored Shawn , so he can cook for you................chao ar...tan tiok shoot..

 
At Sunday, May 21, 2006 12:14:00 PM , Blogger Angie Siew said...

Pam... my mum just did banana cake.. sigh.. didnt even dare to take a slice... she fried KFC also... tak makan satu keping pun...

I can cook better than baking... the only cake i know is cheese cake... chilled... not bake... so doesnt count lor... i have to learn baking from my mum...

actually shld be easy la... pour flour then egg, beat beat butter beat beat then banana squash squash... voila banana cake!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home