hewooo.... break again lar....
I shud haf announced a semi hiatus end last month. Hafn't been able to blog/granny mail much lately. So the darn busy lar. $*#&!^#*!##$%% nabehhhhhhhhh
OK... So I'm taking a semi hiatus mode, which means no blogging every single day lar. I'll try... but see how it goes...
Bad news first.... Ernnie's granduncle passed away due to lung cancer dll.... condolences to your whole famili Ernnie....
errrr.. after that got Good News .... oso not so appetising dy lar..... cheyyyyyyyyyy.... Next post ler.....
Ok lar... Offa to see my AE before she heads off to UK for one precious month wif her daughter and son in law n sister in law and niece and nephew in law......Snifffffff... ONE month worrrrrrrrr.... wah.... must hug herrrrr and sniff her kau kau hoh
hahaahahahahaha!!!!!! no lar.....
Ok lar... chiaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooo

1 Comments:
Don la... Blog everyday la... I will miss u if u dont blog everyday hahaha... huggies!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home