crazy lah....
Where did the weekend go lah.... Haihs.... tomolo Monday again............. bleaghhhhh!!!
OK OK so I Shall not komplen lah ... hoh? since ppl do work weekends....
Went down to KL wif Daddy Dearest... Tagged him along while I went for a combat class in KL, he sat around ler. then after that complain I dun do my kicks well enuf... blaghhhh.... lolx.... After shower, took a lazy afternoon drive to figure out the venue for cousin sis dinner... FOUND IT.. hehehe! Yippeeeee.. After that, tapaued some food home for din din. Then went over to Ivan's new crib to help clean. nothing much I can do oso... unpacking is left to the owners... so just vacuum n mop, then came back had some soupy soup wif porker pork balls... nyuumsss.....
Like that oni ler... bek to the grind in the morning.........

1 Comments:
hahaha Ur dad so cute... followed u go combat class!
Post a Comment
<< Home