ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Monday, May 08, 2006

bek for a while...Short post here

Hi hiiiiiiiii!!!!

How're you guys doing so far ?? hehe!!!! Ok not??? got miss me bo?
Achelli, my itchy fingers oso miss my blog one, haha! and where got *heart* to not entertain you all one leh...??

Over the weekend MY wuz down from Penang ...It was nice to catch up wif her Friday night to chat. Nice ... Alwiz look forward to spending time wif her wan. hehe!

Sat was crazy... Went for two Combat classes. full blast. Gila man... By the time I got home around 8pm, was so the exhausted I dozed off.
Sunday was wif parents, then we went to visit uncle n aunty.... then I was back n sleeping summore... Trying to catch up on all the lost sleep kua...

Haf you checked out all the earlier sites that I've mentioned??? If not... do go check them out...


.. back in less than a week! hehehehe. I'll prolly be posting some this weekend dy ler.... Sunday be heading up to Genting wif a pal. Need the break.

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 09, 2006 12:57:00 PM , Blogger darthvadai said...

of course la miss u

 
At Tuesday, May 09, 2006 8:41:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still check your site during your hiatus just in case you post something and you DID!!!

 
At Wednesday, May 10, 2006 10:43:00 AM , Blogger PK said...

vadai: Awww!!! thks!!!! huggzzz

KT: I'm so predictable ain't I... wahahaaha!!!! Can't stay away too long ler... hehehe!!!! nice to see u popped by.

 
At Thursday, May 11, 2006 2:03:00 PM , Blogger Angie Siew said...

yup i still checked ur site... I miss u too.. thanks for the sms... i am not quite well though

 

Post a Comment

<< Home