Wheee!!!
Yayyyyyyy!!!!
OFFICIALLY can cabuts liao...
wah... today... non stop being on the phone wif different nationalities...
it's ...irritating in a way.... The different accents... wah sai.. ahahah!!!
but.... It's fun on the other hand, I spoke to an Aussie... so the sweet lar she.. ehehe( sure lar I haf to book her accomodation...lolx), then the hotel room reservation in Singapore... long time never talk to her liao.. haha! she managed to irk me the beginning... but then complimented me on my nice voice.... *melt* (bluekkkkkk puhleese lahhh... haha! I dunno why people like my voice..not the nice one... haha!)
Ok lar.. chiaoooooooo time.. fighting to go home so I dun haf to close da opis... nyek nyek nyek....
Haffa gguuuud weekendddddd

1 Comments:
eh nice voice leh...even in my dreamy state oso i can recognise ur voice..haha.. yay yay...i komented b4 u spoil my komens..hehe..
Post a Comment
<< Home