Whee!!
Last night was like... OK lar... managed to reach me class in time.. phewwwww!!!!
Ohhhhh... there was this guy in the lift ... his ass was in already... then another lady n I were walking in the lift, suddenly the door began to close... and it terhimpit the poor lady (she was in front of me...) I was like.... erk... WTF.... And the guy... he didn't apologise oso. #%*$&! KNN.... He also had the gym bag...so I assumed he was going up the same level, but he went out one level before us... then right after he went off, I was like.... WTF...SO not gentleman... Then the lady was like.. Yeah la... I asked if she's ok. She said ok... Then she said... yeah lar.. he look like Taliban anyways... lolx.. ada ke... But then I was like.. so shocked..
Had no sense one issit that fello.. cheh....If it was me, I'll stare kau kau at him dy.
OK..Right after we got out of the lift, the lady said... I hope he doesn't haf a girlfriend... Poor gf... I was like.. Yah... lolx....
AND THen... I reached in the class, booked my place, and went to change and rushed back in the class. Wah sai....... There was this gay... ughhhhh %$*!&#(!* he stood in front of me, pushed my board back... KNN...so.. FINE! I've seen him in the class for a long long long long time.. Aiyoh.. still kennot realli follow. ughhhh!!!! Kennot follow ... get the hell out lar... bozo... block peeple oni....
Good thing after the class, felt much better. showered n lepak for a bit. Wanted to haf some A&W after the workout.hehe! yeah lar.. must reward myself ma.. lolx (how to lose weight liddat??...so that's why I keep telling you peoples... I hafn't lost weight... tak caya... ok lar.. nemind!!)
Reached home... kennot sleep again, till like 3.45. Siao man... hmmmm... I hope tis weekend can get to sleep....
Okie dokes..bek to paperwork....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home