ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Prayer for a blogger

If you is a blogger....or blog reader, wud u kindly offer a prayer (or two) for this blogger.... I dunno her personally but been reading her blog....

Updates are here, here and... here....
Bless the hearts of the people who prayed/visited her....

Hope SCB recovers soon!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 18, 2006 8:09:00 PM , Blogger FooDcrazEE said...

yeah ! may god bless her and prayers for her to wakey soon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home