pissed..........
£$`^&*;^%(&^%£&!£$¬%"^%&$%"$¬"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a day lah.....
Work was like bleaghhhhh!!!!! Even when pal refuse to tell me some stuff it triggered hence spoilt me n fren's mood (sorri dear...)
By the time it was lunch time, realli spoilt my mood dy....Walked down 5mins after colleagues had gone to the Chinese restaurant nearby, good to note that they had ordered. So whilst the guys were chatting, I helped to set the table n poured the chinese tea.
They yakked lar... My mind was like zombified liao.... Ate me food quietly.
After that it was work...work... ughhhhh £$!%^^&%£^.....
Left ofis ard 7.05 to go to the gym ...reached there...
Dear members, please note that the Combat class has been changed to Jam.....
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KNN!!!! !"£!"£$!£!!!%$"£^£&&&&$""""£$%£!"!"!"£%"£$%"£$^&^£%^ ughhhh!!!!
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KNN!!!! !"£!"£$!£!!!%$"£^£&&&&$""""£$%£!"!"!"£%"£$%"£$^&^£%^ ughhhh!!!!
dragged up to changed...dilly dallied..decided to check other places if they had another class...None..
Potong stims......Even the sight of the leng chai *swoon* guy smiling n waving didn't help...I just nodded to acknowledge.
Walked back to the changing room n decided to just shower n get back home. walking into a shower, a regular member also noted I'm not meself.
Bad day huh?? uh huh.... she kept quiet.... GUUD!
After shower, walked back to change n scram... Walking out, there was this lady.... ughhhhh gossiping abt other peoples... I so wanted to scream (and slap if I cud...) bah! but I refrained from doing so....
Potong stims......Even the sight of the leng chai *swoon* guy smiling n waving didn't help...I just nodded to acknowledge.
Walked back to the changing room n decided to just shower n get back home. walking into a shower, a regular member also noted I'm not meself.
Bad day huh?? uh huh.... she kept quiet.... GUUD!
After shower, walked back to change n scram... Walking out, there was this lady.... ughhhhh gossiping abt other peoples... I so wanted to scream (and slap if I cud...) bah! but I refrained from doing so....
changed, packed my stuff and off home.
Onli consolation is got to eat KFC *yay!*yah right... good thing the gal gave me wat I wanted. superb service... If u want pls nex time go n look for her. Her name's Hidayah, Taipan USJ KFC.
And now.....
And now... got online.. to see this whole blogger.com setting gone haywire.... KNN!!!!
Just.wanna.go.to.bed.now....
NOW SCRAM!!!!!!!!
And now... got online.. to see this whole blogger.com setting gone haywire.... KNN!!!!
Just.wanna.go.to.bed.now....
NOW SCRAM!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:
Sorry to hear you had a bad day. *Hugs.* Hope you had a good night's sleep and feel better today.
My remedy for a bad day?
CHOCOLATES!!!! :-D
Aiyoh... Pammy... wat happened? I am so sorry that u had a bad day too... Huggies! Hope u r feeling better... U shld call me if u r unhappy... we can go out... I cannot eat but i can accompany u...
I had a bad day too... Was feeling very frustrated with my diet plan... ;(
so so sorry....didn't mean to hurt u one...yday was a reali bad day for both of us..it's like a chain reaction thingy.... ok forget it..i hope u r better today..luv ya..
hugggsssss
Post a Comment
<< Home