ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

normal blogging resumes....

G'day!!!

Haaaaaaa.... normal blogging resumes.....
Sorry about yday.... EHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh WHERE are you guys ?? hello?? HELLOOOOO?? Come back come back... muahahahahah!!! *cheh..so deprived of readership...lolx*


This morning I saw Dad steaming some Anson chee cheong fun ... And I was like... ... HAH?? There are still summore arrr ?? sei mou .....

One thing about my parents.... (And I think Malaysians generally...) is that they tend to overdo things.... like... buy extra. Most of the time it's food stuff ler... That's why me n siblings size liddat lor... Ehh.. nonono.... it's not our parents fault lar.. hoh? they just wanna make sure we're well fed, otherwise we accuse them of abusing us... report to the Jabatan Kebajikan... lolx....

Anyways, the amount of food they get.. when they travel n come back, especially...
I'm...
so the sick of Seremban siew pau now (although u can get it here in KL,...) Now I crave for Seremban Jln Temiang's pineapple tarts.. Mmmmm.. nyummm nyummmm....
so sick of kai tan kou (sponge kek) My dad partikularly.. keeps buying it for me when they go bek to Ipoh... HELLO... I'm so trying to lose weight here... ugh!

I think hoh.. they shud just get enuf... for one meal.. if we crave summore... we will enjoy it the next round ma... Horr???

Liddat....

my8cents.....

You all are more than welcomed to come over to my place for them...if there are still summore lah... in the fridge...
OKEY lar... time to blah dy... gym....sinceI missed it yday....

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 05, 2006 7:06:00 PM , Blogger Angie Siew said...

Haha.. i am on diet too... I cannot eat anything!!! Glad that u r ok now... huggies!!!

 
At Thursday, April 06, 2006 6:35:00 PM , Blogger PK said...

babe... thanks.. am feeling much better by today dy,.... Looking forward to this gym class tonite. hafn't joined in ages, and seeing some frens from the class.

 
At Thursday, April 06, 2006 6:49:00 PM , Blogger PK said...

eve: Boo chakk! herrowwww!!! wah.. temiang pineapple tarts...slurpppss.. lucki that's like 45mins solid drive hoh.. if not ar... sei mou.. My doc will KILL me... lolx....

 
At Thursday, April 06, 2006 7:08:00 PM , Blogger PK said...

eve... Oi... Where are you? suddenly disappeared one that woman... sighhh... sikijap ada sikijap tarak...

 
At Friday, April 07, 2006 10:46:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oii, no time leh to komen hapak hapak...there u did it to me again..belum komen dah ade jawapan..ish menyampah tul..now i have to jawab ur jawapan..eh gila dy..
temiang pineapple tarts?...err tarak pernah makan pun la..tomoyo ok?..u get for me...ur dr will lecture u oni where got kill u wan?..hoh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home