nice break...
Today been quite a nice break.. lolx. Woke up ard 8.40, just couldn't sleep anymore...
Lazed a bit, chatted wif some frens, then went to the gym.. hehe! That's like a ritual now lar. wat do to ... trying to balance my eating regime... hahaha! Want to eat..haf to workout oso ler..
Class was good... then went for some lunch.After that some mates managed to dragged me to go for Body balance... I was like.. erk... so darn out of place.. lolx... that's like so sissy .. the poses...the movements... ugh! It is SO NOT ME lah...
I bloody hate the sun salutation circle....
So I went to the changing room. Gosh..a. bit the tired dy... chatted wif a pal, then fell asleep on the bench... super comfy ok... Next time I will be tempted to bring my comforter n bolster... kah kah kah,....
After that, went to shop for groceries... I was cook of the day, since mom had to work. Reached home, rushed to start... was abt 5pm liao... die lar.. so short time... Survived. The pics are posted here. Looks OK lar hoh ?? ahahahahah!!!! *been darn long time since I last cooked a complete meal..* eerrrr achelli mom cooked the prawns .. lolx.
Had ex-roomie over for dinner .chit chatted a bit n that was it lar...
Gonna head off to bed soon lar... Nitey all!
Hugss

1 Comments:
Hey pam, I am back!!! Miss me or not!!! ???
Post a Comment
<< Home